NOTE: please do not register for this workshop until you have completed the pre-requisite enrolment interview with Richmond Heath
Date: Saturday & Sunday June 24th & 25th
Time: Please note different times on Sunday: Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 8am – 4pm
There will be an optional group dinner from 6pm on Saturday June 24th at a local restaurant
Location: Bell City, 215 Bell Street, Preston, VIC, 3072 (closest to Tullamarine airport – NOT Avalon)
Facilitator: Richmond Heath
- Early bird before Friday June 16th
- First time attending Module 1 – $595 early bird / $695 full
- Re-attending from previous M2 workshop – $297.50 early bird /$347.50 full – please use coupon code ‘reattending’ when selecting your ticket below
- Concession – government approved concession card holders receive 10% off ticket price – please use coupon code ‘concession’ when selecting your ticket below
- Monthly payment plan – if you have organised a monthly payment plan for your GCTP training with Richmond, please enter monthlypaymentplan all as one word in lower case in the coupon code area below to reduce your ticket price to $0
Pre-requisites to attending:
This training workshop is NOT open to the general public and is only open to Certified TRE Providers (L1, L2 0r GCTP), 2016 GCTP Trainees and people who have completed their pre-enrolment interview with Richmond Heath and been approved to enter the 2017 GCTP Training.
The workshop will follow the standard TRE workshop format and include tremoring twice daily. The workshop content will include:
- deepening your experience, integration and understanding of your personal TRE practice
- revision and updating of latest TRE theory & information
- review of the Quickstart approach and the full lead in exercises
- observing the body & following the tremor impulse
- recognising & working with subtle resistance & holding patterns for coaching self-regulating
- grounding and containment techniques for freezing, flooding & dissociation
- understanding & recognising transference & counter-transference
What to bring:
- wear loose comfortable clothing
- a thick yoga mat, air mattress or blankets to comfortably lie on a hard floor for up to 1/2 hour.
- pillows or cushions or anything else you require to be comfortable on the floor.
- a warm blanket for rest times
- notepad and pens to take notes
- BYO lunch or a number of cafes and restaurants onsite at Bell City.
- if you have any specific dietary requirements, please let me before June 16th, as these can be accommodated by the in-house catering for morning and afternoon tea. Unless I hear otherwise I will simply request half gluten free & half standard.
At the venue – Bell City Preston: the workshop venue is approximately 20 minutes drive from both Melbourne Airport and the Melbourne CBD, is walking distance to local cafe strips and has different levels of accommodation from budget 1 bedroom ($69) through to 4 1/2 star Mantra studios. For room bookings visit www.bellcity.com.au Please note: trainees staying in the budget hotel recently reported their rooms (that were facing the inner quadrangle of the complex where the smoking area is) were unpleasantly smoky – so if you are staying in the cheap hotel, I recommend you mention this when booking and request a room that is on the Bell Street side which is on the opposite side of the building to the smoking area side.
Shuttle from the airport to the venue via Airport Bus Eastside – check available times here as it runs on a set timetable (drop off location ‘Preston’) Taxi estimated fair $45-$60. Please note – while you use Uber to get to the airport in Melbourne, only Uber Premium is available from the airport which costs in the vicinity of $80 – $90)
Billeting– if you would like to stay with a local trainee or would like to offer accommodation for interstate trainees, please post your details on the TRE Australia FB group
Airbnb – if you are planning to use airbnb but have not used it before, please email Richmond at email@example.com as a referral from me will give you $32 discount off your accommodation (as well as $32 airbnb credit for me 😉 )
There are also many other options in the surrounding inner suburbs as well as in the Melbourne CBD which is only a 20 – 30 minute tram ride away.
For all other enquiries about the workshop, please contact Richmond
Cancellations & refunds:
- Cancellations > 1 weeks before the workshop will incur a fee of 25% of the ticket price
- Cancellations < 1 week before the workshop will incur a fee of 50% of the ticket price
- Cancellations on the day or no-shows at the workshop will incur a fee of 75% of the ticket price
- This cancellation policy will also apply to applicants who do not complete the pre-requisite minimum requirements before attending the workshop.
EFT: use your last name as your reference number or if not available, your contact phone number. Upon completion of the registration form you will receive a ‘booking pending’ email with EFT payment details. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org upon payment. Once payment has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email including your tax invoice.
PAYPAL: you are able to pay using your paypal balance
CREDIT CARD: you are able to pay using a debit or credit card via paypal without signing up to paypal by not ‘re-entering’ a password after completing your payment.
Bookings are closed for this event.