This page contains forms and documents for TRE trainees as well as information on various administration and procedural requirements for certification.
If you are interested in the certification training and have recently attended the pre-requisite 3 day workshop, please contact your chosen primary supervisor Richmond Heath or Jelka Slapar to organise a pre-enrolment interview.
2016 Certification Log Books
- 2016 GCTP Australian TRE Certification Training Log Book
- 2016 GCTP Australian TRE Certification Training Log Book (for transferring trainees)
GCTP Trainee & TRE Provider Feedback Forms:
The following feedback forms are for TRE Trainees and Certified TRE Providers only. If you are not a TRE trainee or provider, please use our general contact form here.
- body experiences / tremors
- emotional experience
- ego defences or thoughts
- sense of aliveness, presence and emotional state
- any experiences of freezing/flooding/dissociation
Personal changes over time or in the days following TRE
- body changes
- ego defences / reactivity
- energy & wellbeing
- interaction / relationship changes
While leading others through TRE
- your own experience while teaching others
- mental, emotional, physical & groundedness
- transference/reactions to client
- counter-transference by client
- how do you know you are safe/grounded enough to be teaching others TRE?
- what you did well or better than before
- what you need to strengthen or improve
- what inspired your or grabbed your attention in the session
Creating a TRE Provider profile for TRE Websites:
Once you have completed your training, trainers have the option of being listed as a Certified TRE Provider on the following websites:
Australian TRE Website – www.treaustralia.com.au
Please note there is a AU $35 annual listing fee for this website. Listing on this website is optional and mandatory. Contact your supervisor for details on how to create a TRE Provider listing.
Dr David Berceli’s Global TRE Website – www.traumaprevention.com:
Please note there is a US$100 annual listing fee for this website. Listing on this global website is optional and not mandatory.
Please download and follow the Website listing details for www.traumaprevention.com or contact: Alexa Bolles at TREtraining@gmail.com for further details.
TRE Insurance (IICT membership and Arthur J. Gallagher (formerly OAMPS) insurance):
It is the responsibility of the trainee to ensure you have adequate and appropriate insurance if you are teaching TRE in a professional capacity.
If you are already a member of another association and have an existing insurance policy, you may be able to have your policy extended to cover TRE. If you are not a member of another association, you can become a member of the IICT and purchase insurance through Arthur J. Gallagher (formerly OAMPS), as TRE is now a recognised modality by the International Institute of Complimentary Therapies which offers both student and a range of therapist membership rates.
The IICT has a partnership with Arthur J Gallagher (formerly OAMPS) who also recognise TRE as a modality and offers professional indemnity and public liability insurance for TRE students and trainers.
Further details regarding options for IICT membership and stand-alone Arthur J Gallagher (formerly OAMPS) insurance for TRE or an extension on an existing policy are outlined in the following document 121121 iict membership and Arthur J Gallagher insurance options